Chatham Light A, MA
Chatham Light traces its origin back to 1808 when two small wooden towers were erected to help sailors avoid the dangerous shoals surrounding the entrance to Chatham Harbor.
This very active light stands 48 feet high and is identified by two white flashes every ten seconds.
The present lighthouse tower was built in 1877 together with the keeper's house and the oil house.
Alfred La Banca Darien, CT